Healthcare Think Tank (HTT) began in San Antonio in 2003. We are proud to now have additional chapters in Austin, Houston and North Texas.
The Healthcare Think Tank was formed to improve healthcare communities by bringing together Leading Healthcare Thinkers and Healthcare Business Providers to form relationships and exchange ideas regarding technology, problems, opportunities and solutions.
HTT is a membership organization that consists of professional leaders who do business within the healthcare industry. In each chapter, there is one bank, one law firm, and one accounting firm represented, plus an array of other businesses and organizations. Membership is selective. An invitation is extended to individuals/companies that will bring value to the group. HTT’s unique environment was created to connect people and companies in meaningful ways and where connections and relationships are key elements to making every chapter successful.
Our purpose is twofold:
1. To learn about healthcare-related topics that impact our community, the country, and even the world from the most informed presenters. This may include learning about cutting-edge new devices/technologies, legislative issues, hospital matters, practice management concerns, etc. We go on at least one field trip a year to actually tour state-of-the-art facilities.
2. To create new relationships in order to develop business alliances and opportunities among each other. Every effort is made to encourage members to support each other and work cohesively together. To better support this goal, introductions are made at every meeting and contact information is provided to all attendees after each meeting.
Logistics. Unless otherwise determined, the date, time and location will be as follows:
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. 11 meetings with November/December combined.
· Austin: First Wednesday at Frost Bank, 401 Congress Ave
· Houston: Second Wednesday at Kirksey, 6909 Portwest Drive
· North Texas: Fourth Wednesday at Amegy Bank, 2501 N. Harwood, Dallas
· San Antonio: Fourth Tuesday at BioBridge Global Donor Pavilion, 6211 IH 10 West
Healthcare Think Tank Online Presence
Healthcare Think Tank remains committed to providing and enhancing opportunities to its members and others through technology by having a vibrant online presence. Moving forward, we will be implementing a platform that will allow you to access the HTT database, making it easy to connect with other members even outside your chapter. This capability will also allow you to update, customize, share and manage your own profile and membership, payment options and so much more.
Healthcare Think Tank LinkedIn Group is complimentary to anybody interested in healthcare. The site is populated with time-sensitive, highly relevant healthcare-related news that impacts the lives of all.
The website, www.healthcarethinktank.org, provides an array of information and photos. It is continuously being expanded to include membership information, exclusive white papers, opinions, announcements, and more.
The Healthcare Think Tank Newsletter is published monthly with healthcare-related articles, relevant and interesting content written by members, industry and company news, member spotlights with testimonials and stories, updated speaker and community announcements and so much more.
Online Sponsorships. Whenever possible, HTT provides member recognition to offer the greatest visibility and accessibility for our chapter members. Currently, complimentary logos and listings are included in all communications that are generated by HTT, which are:
· Monthly newsletters
· Social media – Facebook and LinkedIn blasts
· Healthcare Think Tank LinkedIn Group
· Luncheon invitations